by Theresa Rebeck
Shoe-obsessed divorcee Hayley played by Annie Henks regales us with hilarious stories as she re-enters the world of dating in this 90-minute (no break) one-woman show. “And then I realize, in this sort of strange, hallucinatory moment, that the bug guy is looking kind of good, and the things he’s saying about bugs are really kind of fascinating and it is then that I realized that maybe it has been too long since I’ve been on a date.”–So confesses a single mother and self-described restaurant idiot-savant in this thoroughly charming and slyly sweet one-woman play by the author of The Butterfly Collection and Spike Heels. This idiosyncratic journey to self-discovery involves the Romanian mob, a Buddhist rainstorm, a teenage daughter, shoes, and a few very bad dates. (Concord Theatrical)
PERFORMED LIVE IN OUR THEATER and available for Digital Streaming
DIGITAL ON DEMAND – $25
Pay-What-You-Can tickets are available by contacting the Box Office.
- Limit of one (1) Pay-what-you-can viewing per customer.
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 207-774-0465 | Tue-Sun 12pm-2pm | Wed-Sat 5pm-7pm
* Digital on Demand is available for purchase through May 16th.
* Watch at your convenience between April 28th – May 16th
* This show can be watched from any device on which you’re able to check your email.